Enjoy our Pasture-Raised PorterHouse Steak Bundle
- 2 Pasture-Raised Porterhouse Steaks
- 1 pkg of Ground Sirloin Pasture-Raised.
The Porterhouse steak includes a succulent strip steak on one side of the bone and a delicate, tender filet mignon on the other.
Though similar in appearance to a T-bone steak, this porterhouse is cut from farther back on the short loin, meaning it contains a larger medallion of the prized, lean tenderloin filet. Because this steak contains meat from two of the most prized sections, it is often referred to as the “king of steaks”! This porterhouse features a moderate amount of fat marbling in the strip, adding rich, beefy flavor to every juicy bite, while the filet mignon boasts tender meaty flavor.
This porterhouse steak is perfect for fast cooking methods like grilling, searing, roasting, or broiling. The T-shaped bone in the center of the cut conducts heat throughout the meat, helping it cook more evenly and preventing drying out and shrinking. For
optimal results, try dry-brining the steak in kosher salt overnight in your refrigerator. When it comes time to cook, rinse off the salt, pat dry with a paper towel, and sprinkle coarsely ground black pepper on each side. Because the porterhouse steak does not need many other ingredients or sauces to deliver big flavor, this simple seasoning is perfect for enhancing the natural flavors of the beef while ensuring a crisp, brown crust and a tender, juicy interior.
Our Pasture-Raised Angus Ground Sirloin is made from a blend of sirloin, short rib, and brisket; these cuts are known for making especially succulent, flavorful hamburgers! it a lean choice for less waste and limited shrinkage.
- Orders ship on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
- Orders place by 11:59pm will be processed for the following shipping day
- Meat ships frozen with ice packs
- Ice packs and meat may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place steaks in the refrigerator or freezer
- Meat may be kept refrigerated in their sealed packaging for 3 to 4 days after arrival
- Meat may be kept frozen for up to 6 months
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|
These steaks were bigger than I expected! The ground beef was a nice little surprise 🙂 It was all super tasty