Welcome, and thank you for your interest in Farmshare, Co. (“Farmshare,” “we,” or “us”) and our website at www.farmshare.co, along with our related websites, hosted applications, and other services provided by us (collectively, the “Service”). These Terms of Service are a legally binding contract between you and Farmshare regarding your use of the Service.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS CAREFULLY:
ARBITRATION NOTICE. Except for certain kinds of disputes described in Section 17, you agree that disputes arising under these Terms will be resolved by binding, individual arbitration, and BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS, YOU AND FARMSHARE ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
1. Farmshare Service Overview. The Service provides a web-based marketplace that connects users with independent food producers and others that provide the products offered through the Service (“Merchants”) and enables users to purchase food and/or other goods [for delivery by third-party delivery services (“Contractors”)]. Farmshare is not a restaurant, delivery service, or food preparation business.
2. Eligibility. You must be at least 18 years old to use the Service. By agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant to us that: (1) you are at least 18 years old; (2) you have not previously been suspended or removed from the Service; and (3) your registration and your use of the Service is in compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations. If you are an entity, organization, or company, the individual accepting these Terms on your behalf represents and warrants that they have authority to bind you to these Terms and you agree to be bound by these Terms.
3. Merchants Are Independent. You understand and agree that Farmshare provides a technology platform connecting you with Merchants. You acknowledge and agree that Farmshare does not itself produce or prepare food or offer delivery services, and has no responsibility or liability for the acts or omissions of any Merchant or any Contractor. Merchant is the retailer; the services offered by Farmshare pursuant to this Agreement do not include any retail services or any food preparation services. Farmshare is not in the delivery business nor is it a common carrier. Farmshare provides a technology platform facilitating the transmission of orders by users to Merchants for delivery by Contractors. Farmshare will not assess or guarantee the suitability, legality or ability of any Contractor or Merchant. You agree that Farmshare is not responsible for (1) the Merchants’ food preparation, quality, or packaging, (2) the safety of the food, (3) the accuracy of the photographs or images of the food prepared by the Merchants and/or delivered by the Contractor that are displayed through the Services, or (4) verifying Merchants’ compliance with applicable laws or regulations. Farmshare has no responsibility or liability for acts or omissions by any Merchant or Contractor. You agree that the goods that you purchase will be prepared by the Merchant you have selected, that title to the goods passes from the Merchant to you at the Merchant’s location, and that, for delivery orders, the Contractor will be directed by your instructions to transport the products to your designated delivery location. You agree that neither the Contractor nor Farmshare holds title to or acquires any ownership interest in any goods that you order through the Services.
4. Delivery. Farmshare may contract with one or more third-party delivery service provider(s) to fulfil orders placed through the Service. Any estimated delivery times are not guaranteed with respect to when an item ordered through the Service will be delivered. Farmshare makes no promises or guarantees with respect to the delivery of any items, whether or not such delivery is conducted by Farmshare or by one or more of its third-party delivery service providers.
5. Accounts and Registration. To access most features of the Service, you must register for an account. When you register for an account, you may be required to provide us with some information about yourself, such as your name, email address, or other contact information. You agree that the information you provide to us is accurate, complete, and not misleading, and that you will keep it accurate and up to date at all times. When you register, you will be asked to create a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and you accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. If you believe that your account is no longer secure, then you should immediately notify us at email@example.com.
6. Payment and Purchases
6.1 Overview. Certain features of the Service may allow you to purchase items. Before you pay any fees, you will have an opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged. All fees are in U.S. Dollars and are non-refundable unless otherwise specifically provided for in these Terms.
6.2 Price. Farmshare reserves the right to determine pricing for the items and any related charges, including service and delivery fees (“Additional Fees”). Farmshare will make reasonable efforts to keep pricing information published on the Service up to date. Farmshare may update the fees for any item or any Additional Fees on a going forward basis in its sole discretion. Farmshare, at its sole discretion, may make promotional offers with different features and different pricing to any of Farmshare’s customers. These promotional offers, unless made to you, will not apply to any order or these Terms. We may cancel your order if you use a promotional offer that was not directed to you.
6.3 Authorization. You authorize Farmshare and its third-party payment processors to charge all fees payable by you as described in these Terms or published by Farmshare, including all applicable taxes, to the payment method specified in your account. If you pay any fees with a credit card, then Farmshare or its third-party payment processors may seek pre-authorization of your credit card account prior to your purchase to verify that the credit card is valid and has the necessary funds or credit available to cover your purchase.
6.4 Delinquent Accounts. Farmshare may suspend or terminate access to the Service, including fee-based portions of the Service, for any account for which any amount is due but unpaid. In addition to the amount due for the Service, a delinquent account will be charged with fees or charges that are incidental to any chargeback or collection of any the unpaid amount, including collection fees.
6.5 Out-of-Stock Items. Farmshare will use commercially reasonable efforts to keep the availability of each item up-to-date on the Service. Some items may be out of stock, even if the Service indicates that the item is in stock. In those cases, we may, in our sole discretion, attempt to contact you to modify your order to replace the out-of-stock item with an alternate item, or cancel your order with respect to the out-of-stock item. If Farmshare cancels your order with respect to one or more items on that order, Farmshare will refund to you any amounts paid by you for such cancelled item(s).
6.5 Returns and Refunds. Farmshare cannot accept returns for any items, but may, in its sole discretion, offer refunds for purchased items. You may request a refund by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Any refunds will be issued to the payment method used for the original purchase. It may take a few days for your bank or credit card company to process any issued refunds.
7.1 Limited License. Subject to your complete and ongoing compliance with these Terms, Farmshare grants you, solely for your personal, non-commercial use, a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to access and use the Service.
7.2 License Restrictions Except and solely to the extent such a restriction is impermissible under applicable law, you may not: (a) reproduce, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, or create derivative works of the Service; (b) make modifications to the Service; or (c) interfere with or circumvent any feature of the Service, including any security or access control mechanism. If you are prohibited under applicable law from using the Service, then you may not use it.
7.3 Feedback. We respect and appreciate the thoughts and comments from our users. If you choose to provide input and suggestions regarding existing functionalities, problems with or proposed modifications or improvements to the Service (“Feedback”), then you hereby grant Farmshare an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free right and license to exploit the Feedback in any manner and for any purpose, including to improve the Service and create other products and services. We will have no obligation to provide you with attribution for any Feedback you provide to us.
8. Ownership; Proprietary Rights. The Service is owned and operated by Farmshare. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, data, computer code (including source code or object code), products, software, services, and all other elements of the Service provided by Farmshare (“Materials”) are protected by intellectual property and other laws. All Materials included in the Service are the property of Farmshare or its third-party licensors. Except as expressly authorized by Farmshare, you may not make use of the Materials. There are no implied licenses in these Terms and Farmshare reserves all rights to the Materials not granted expressly in these Terms.
9. Third-Party Terms
9.2 Third-Party Software The Service may include or incorporate third-party software components that are generally available free of charge under licenses granting recipients broad rights to copy, modify, and distribute those components (“Third-Party Components”). Although the Service is provided to you subject to these Terms, nothing in these Terms prevents, restricts, or is intended to prevent or restrict you from obtaining Third-Party Components under the applicable third-party licenses or to limit your use of Third-Party Components under those third-party licenses.
10. Email Communications. We may send you emails concerning our products and services, as well as those of third parties. You may opt out of promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in the promotional email itself.
11. Prohibited Conduct. BY USING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
11.1 use the Service for any illegal purpose or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law;
11.2 harass, threaten, demean, embarrass, bully, or otherwise harm any other user of the Service;
11.3 violate, encourage others to violate, or provide instructions on how to violate, any right of a third party, including by infringing or misappropriating any third-party intellectual property right;
11.4 access, search, or otherwise use any portion of the Service through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device, or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, and data mining tools) other than the software or search agents provided by Farmshare;
11.5 interfere with security-related features of the Service, including by: disabling or circumventing features that prevent or limit use, printing or copying of any content; or reverse engineering or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of any portion of the Service except to the extent that the activity is expressly permitted by applicable law;
11.6 interfere with the operation of the Service or any user’s enjoyment of the Service, including by: uploading or otherwise disseminating any virus, adware, spyware, worm, or other malicious code; making any unsolicited offer or advertisement to another user of the Service; collecting personal information about another user or third party without consent; or interfering with or disrupting any network, equipment, or server connected to or used to provide the Service;
11.7 perform any fraudulent activity including impersonating any person or entity, claiming a false affiliation or identity, accessing any other Service account without permission, or falsifying your age or date of birth;
11.8 sell or otherwise transfer the access granted under these Terms or any Materials (as defined in Section 8) or any right or ability to view, access, or use any Materials; or
11.9 attempt to do any of the acts described in this Section 11 or assist or permit any person in engaging in any of the acts described in this Section 11.
12. Modification of Terms. We may, from time to time, change these Terms. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. Revisions will be effective immediately except that, for existing users, material revisions will be effective 30 days after posting or notice to you of the revisions unless otherwise stated. We may require that you accept modified Terms in order to continue to use the Service. If you do not agree to the modified Terms, then you should discontinue your use of the Service. Except as expressly permitted in this Section 12, these Terms may be amended only by a written agreement signed by authorized representatives of the parties to these Terms.
13. Term, Termination, and Modification of the Service
13.1 Term. These Terms are effective beginning when you accept the Terms or first download, install, access, or use the Service, and ending when terminated as described in Section 13.2.
13.2 Termination. If you violate any provision of these Terms, then your authorization to access the Service and these Terms automatically terminate. In addition, Farmshare may, at its sole discretion, terminate these Terms or your account on the Service, or suspend or terminate your access to the Service, at any time for any reason or no reason, with or without notice, and without any liability to you arising from such termination. You may terminate your account and these Terms at any time by contacting customer service at email@example.com.
13.3 Effect of Termination. Upon termination of these Terms: (a) your license rights will terminate and you must immediately cease all use of the Service; (b) you will no longer be authorized to access your account or the Service; (c) you must pay Farmshare any unpaid amount that was due prior to termination; and (d) all payment obligations accrued prior to termination and Sections 7.3, 8, 13.3, 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18 will survive. If your account has been terminated for a breach of these Terms, then you are prohibited from creating a new account on the Service using a different name, email address or other forms of account verification.
13.4 Modification of the Service. Farmshare reserves the right to modify or discontinue all or any portion of the Service at any time (including by limiting or discontinuing certain features of the Service), temporarily or permanently, without notice to you. Farmshare will have no liability for any change to the Service, including any paid-for functionalities of the Service, or any suspension or termination of your access to or use of the Service.
14. Indemnity. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you are responsible for your use of the Service, and you will defend and indemnify Farmshare, its affiliates and their respective shareholders, directors, managers, members, officers, employees, consultants, and agents (together, the “Farmshare Entities”) from and against every claim brought by a third party, and any related liability, damage, loss, and expense, including attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or connected with: (1) your unauthorized use of, or misuse of, the Service; (2) your violation of any portion of these Terms, any representation, warranty, or agreement referenced in these Terms, or any applicable law or regulation; (3) your violation of any third-party right, including any intellectual property right or publicity, confidentiality, other property, or privacy right; or (4) any dispute or issue between you and any third party. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you (without limiting your indemnification obligations with respect to that matter), and in that case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of those claims.
15. Disclaimers; No Warranties by Farmshare
15.1 THE SERVICE AND ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. FARMSHARE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THE SERVICE AND ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING: (a) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT; AND (b) ANY WARRANTY ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE. FARMSHARE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE OR ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICE, OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT OFFERED THROUGH THE SERVICE, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, AND FARMSHARE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY OF THOSE ISSUES WILL BE CORRECTED.
15.2 NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SERVICE OR FARMSHARE ENTITIES OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY REGARDING ANY OF THE FARMSHARE ENTITIES OR THE SERVICE THAT IS NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE SERVICE AND YOUR DEALING WITH ANY OTHER SERVICE USER. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU USE ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY (INCLUDING YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE) OR ANY LOSS OF DATA.
15.3 THE LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS IN THIS SECTION 15 APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Farmshare does not disclaim any warranty or other right that Farmshare is prohibited from disclaiming under applicable law.
16. Limitation of Liability
16.1 TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE FARMSHARE ENTITIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, OR ANY OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT ON THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STATUTE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT ANY FARMSHARE ENTITY HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE.
16.2 EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN SECTIONS 17.5 AND 17.6 AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE FARMSHARE ENTITIES TO YOU FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF OR ANY INABILITY TO USE ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICE OR OTHERWISE UNDER THESE TERMS, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF: (a) THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO FARMSHARE FOR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE EVENT OR CIRCUMSTANCE GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM AND (b) US$100.
16.3 EACH PROVISION OF THESE TERMS THAT PROVIDES FOR A LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES IS INTENDED TO AND DOES ALLOCATE THE RISKS BETWEEN THE PARTIES UNDER THESE TERMS. THIS ALLOCATION IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES. EACH OF THESE PROVISIONS IS SEVERABLE AND INDEPENDENT OF ALL OTHER PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION 16 WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
17. Dispute Resolution and Arbitration
17.1 Generally. Except as described in Section 17.2 and 17.3, you and Farmshare agree that every dispute arising in connection with these Terms, the Service, or communications from us will be resolved through binding arbitration. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, is less formal than a court proceeding, may allow for more limited discovery than in court, and is subject to very limited review by courts. This agreement to arbitrate disputes includes all claims whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and regardless of whether a claim arises during or after the termination of these Terms. Any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, or enforceability of this binding arbitration agreement will be resolved by the arbitrator.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THESE TERMS, YOU AND FARMSHARE ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
17.2 Exceptions. Although we are agreeing to arbitrate most disputes between us, nothing in these Terms will be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit the right of either party to: (a) bring an individual action in small claims court; (b) pursue an enforcement action through the applicable federal, state, or local agency if that action is available; (c) seek injunctive relief in a court of law in aid of arbitration; or (d) to file suit in a court of law to address an intellectual property infringement claim.
17.3 Opt-Out. If you do not wish to resolve disputes by binding arbitration, you may opt out of the provisions of this Section 17 within 30 days after the date that you agree to these Terms by sending a letter to Farmshare, Co., Attention: Legal Department – Arbitration Opt-Out, 2975 Max Ave #1061, Bozeman, MT 59718 that specifies: your full legal name, the email address associated with your account on the Service, and a statement that you wish to opt out of arbitration (“Opt-Out Notice”). Once Farmshare receives your Opt-Out Notice, this Section 17 will be void and any action arising out of these Terms will be resolved as set forth in Section 18.2. The remaining provisions of these Terms will not be affected by your Opt-Out Notice.
17.4 Arbitrator. This arbitration agreement, and any arbitration between us, is subject the Federal Arbitration Act and will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) under its Consumer Arbitration Rules (collectively, “AAA Rules”) as modified by these Terms. The AAA Rules and filing forms are available online at www.adr.org, by calling the AAA at +1-800-778-7879, or by contacting Farmshare.
17.5 Commencing Arbitration. Before initiating arbitration, a party must first send a written notice of the dispute to the other party by certified U.S. Mail or by Federal Express (signature required) or, only if that other party has not provided a current physical address, then by electronic mail (“Notice of Arbitration”). Farmshare’s address for Notice is: Farmshare, Co., 2975 Max Ave #1061, Bozeman, MT 59718. The Notice of Arbitration must: (a) identify the name or account number of the party making the claim; (b) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (c) set forth the specific relief sought (“Demand”). The parties will make good faith efforts to resolve the claim directly, but if the parties do not reach an agreement to do so within 30 days after the Notice of Arbitration is received, you or Farmshare may commence an arbitration proceeding. If you commence arbitration in accordance with these Terms, Farmshare will reimburse you for your payment of the filing fee, unless your claim is for more than US$10,000 or if Farmshare has received 25 or more similar demands for arbitration, in which case the payment of any fees will be decided by the AAA Rules. If the arbitrator finds that either the substance of the claim or the relief sought in the Demand is frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)), then the payment of all fees will be governed by the AAA Rules and the other party may seek reimbursement for any fees paid to AAA.
17.6 Arbitration Proceedings. Any arbitration hearing will take place in the county and state of your [residence/billing address] unless we agree otherwise or, if the claim is for US$10,000 or less (and does not seek injunctive relief), you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted: (a) solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator; (b) through a telephonic or video hearing; or (c) by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules in the county (or parish) of your [residence/billing address]. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by you or Farmshare must not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator makes a final decision and award, if any. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator must issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the decision and award, if any, are based.
17.7 Arbitration Relief. Except as provided in Section 17.8, the arbitrator can award any relief that would be available if the claims had been brought in a court of competent jurisdiction. If the arbitrator awards you an amount higher than the last written settlement amount offered by Farmshare before an arbitrator was selected, Farmshare will pay to you the higher of: (a) the amount awarded by the arbitrator and (b) US$10,000. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding on all parties, except (1) for judicial review expressly permitted by law or (2) if the arbitrator’s award includes an award of injunctive relief against a party, in which case that party shall have the right to seek judicial review of the injunctive relief in a court of competent jurisdiction that shall not be bound by the arbitrator’s application or conclusions of law. Judgment on the award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction.
17.8 No Class Actions. YOU AND FARMSHARE AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Farmshare agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
17.9 Modifications to this Arbitration Provision. If Farmshare makes any substantive change to this arbitration provision, you may reject the change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the change to Farmshare’s address for Notice of Arbitration, in which case your account with Farmshare will be immediately terminated and this arbitration provision, as in effect immediately prior to the changes you rejected will survive.
17.10 Enforceability. If Section 17.8 or the entirety of this Section 17 is found to be unenforceable, or if Farmshare receives an Opt-Out Notice from you, then the entirety of this Section 17 will be null and void and, in that case, the exclusive jurisdiction and venue described in Section 18.2 will govern any action arising out of or related to these Terms.
18.2 Governing Law. These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to conflict of law principles. You and Farmshare submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the state courts and federal courts located within Gallatin County, Montana for resolution of any lawsuit or court proceeding permitted under these Terms. We operate the Service from our offices in Montana, and we make no representation that Materials included in the Service are appropriate or available for use in other locations.
18.4 Additional Terms. Your use of the Service is subject to all additional terms, policies, rules, or guidelines applicable to the Service or certain features of the Service that we may post on or link to from the Service (the “Additional Terms”). All Additional Terms are incorporated by this reference into, and made a part of, these Terms.
18.6 Contact Information. The Service is offered by Farmshare, Co., located at 2975 Max Ave #1061, Bozeman, MT 59718. You may contact us by sending correspondence to that address or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
18.7 Notice to California Residents. If you are a California resident, then under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, you may contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite S-202, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at +1-800-952-5210 in order to resolve a complaint regarding the Service or to receive further information regarding use of the Service.
18.8 No Support. We are under no obligation to provide support for the Service. In instances where we may offer support, the support will be subject to published policies.
18.9 International Use. The Service is intended for visitors located within the United States. We make no representation that the Service is appropriate or available for use outside of the United States. Access to the Service from countries or territories or by individuals where such access is illegal is prohibited.