Triple E Favorites includes:
- 1 ground beef
- 1 sweet Italian Links
- 1 whole chicken
- 1 Boston Butt
Estimated 4 pounds
We rotate our cattle daily on a fresh paddock with diverse grasses. This allows the cows to have their choice of grass for the day.
We practice management intensive grazing (MIG) . This means we move the cows to a clean, fresh pasture regularly, usually every day. We supplement with a small amount of organic minerals. Cattle are herbivores by design, therefore, they eat grass. Plain and simple.
100% grass-fed. No hormones, no antibiotics. The end result is meat that is beef higher in Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, lower in saturated fats. Simply put…It’s delicious and provides nutrients your body wants and needs.
Our Pork is raised on pasture and in the woods with access to fresh native grasses and plenty of different nuts and berries that grow naturally on our farm. This gives our pork enriched flavor and texture. No hormones, no antibiotics.
Our chickens are raised out on pasture with access to native grasses and bugs, giving the meat a very noticeable and fresh taste. Pasture raised chicken is one of our specialties. We believe in BUGS NOT DRUGS for our animals.
- Orders ship on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.
- Orders place by 11:59pm will be processed for the following shipping day.
- Meat ships frozen with ice packs
- Ice packs and meat may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place steaks in the refrigerator or freezer
- Meat may be kept refrigerated in their sealed packaging for 3 to 4 days after arrival
- Meat may be kept frozen for up to 6 months
There are no reviews yet.