Salami Aromatico tastes like the pollen in a field of wild fennel, on a hot summer day, mixed with smoked paprika that reminds you of the first day in autumn, when the old houses started their wood stoves and everything around took on that soft scent of wood.
Handcrafted entirely by us, the Agricola farmers, at our USDA-inspected facility in Vermont.
- Sea Salt
- Fennel Seeds
- Fennel Pollen
- Black Pepper
- Nitrates, Nitrites
- Culture Starter
- Orders ship on Monday, Tuesday
- Orders place by 11:59pm will be processed for the following shipping day
- Meat ships frozen with ice packs
- Ice packs and meat may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place steaks in the refrigerator or freezer
- Meat may be kept refrigerated in their sealed packaging for 3 to 4 days after arrival
- Meat may be kept frozen for up to 6 months
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|