20lb healthy, delicious, grass finished, Sirloin Tip Roast.
We are always looking for new ways that help us raise healthy, nutritious, and humanely-raised beef the way God intended it to be. And we hope you join us as we continue our journey of regenerating our farm and bringing you healthy nutritious food.
Our grass fed cattle are raised on pasture and rotated regularly to ensure we’re taking care of them and the land. They’re never fed with GMOs or growth hormones, given antibiotics, or grazed on artificial pesticides. The herd is a combination of black Angus and Devon cattle, the Devon breed is a British breed that is known for their quality meat and docile handling.
- Orders ship on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
- Orders place by 11:59pm will be processed for the following shipping day
- Meat ships frozen with ice packs
- Ice packs and meat may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place meat in the refrigerator or freezer
- Meat may be kept refrigerated in their sealed packaging for 3 to 4 days after arrival
- Meat may be kept frozen for up to 6 months
|Dimensions||14 × 14 × 14 in|
There are no reviews yet.