Grass-fed beef in 1 pound packages. This is a perfect choice for chili, burger patties or a weeknight meatloaf.
GRASS FED BEEF
Our cows are raised on lovingly tended pastures in communal groups. We employ regenerative farming methods that include small acreage paddocks with frequent rotation onto new ground with newly emerging grasses. They are never exposed to grains, synthetic fertilizers or pesticides. There is no confinement, no antibiotics, and no hormones. Ever.
Every calf we raise is born and raised on our farm, so we know exactly who they are and how they mature. Having this degree of knowledge and control is at the heart of how we assure uniform quality of our beef.
- Orders ship on Wednesday
- Meat ships frozen with ice packs
- Ice packs and meat may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place steaks in the refrigerator or freezer
- Meat may be kept refrigerated in their sealed packaging for 3 to 4 days after arrival
- Meat may be kept frozen for up to 6 months
There are no reviews yet.